From Costa Rica Travel Guide: Vacation and Travel tips
FINALLY! Travel Costa Rica NOW can put together YOUR Costa Rica Vacation. We want OUR experiences to be YOURS.
Tell us a little about what you're looking for and will get the ball rolling:
- Dates of travel
- Number of people traveling
- Approximate budget NOT including airline tickets.
- Which International Airport- San Jose or Liberia (don't know yet, it's okay)
- Things you'd like to do- relax, beach, adventure tours such as Ziplines, Canyoneering, Horseback, rafting, hiking etc.
- Places you'd like to visit such as Tamarindo, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Montezuma, Tortuguero, Puerto Viejo.
- How you would like to travel within the country - rental car, private shuttle, shared shuttle, in-country flights, other.
- Any other special INFO we may need to know - handicap, prefer to stay at gay friendly places, etc.
If any of the information on this site has been helpful, or you've found the videos to be informative to your vacation to Costa Rica...or you just want to HELP a couple of guys out in their QUEST to spread the word, supporting us in any of the following ways is GREATLY appreciated.
1) Donations - All donations are accepted and APPRECIATED. If you'd like to donate just click on the button above and it will take you to PayPal.com where you can finish the transaction. You do not need a PayPal account to donate.
2) Spread the word - If you are unable to donate- that's okay, But helping spread the word about our sites and what we do is also a GREAT way to show your appreciation. If you come across a forum site like Lonely Planet, TripAdvisor, Fodors, Frommers, or VirtualTourist (just to name a few) simply mention our site in the forum sections and that could help us out BIG time. Even linking to our site and videos is HELPFUL. If you have a blog, a web-site, facebook, twitter, or myspace add a link to www.TravleCostaRicaNow.com or any of our videos and web-pages
3) If you have a YouTube account subscribe to our channel here, and don't forget to comment on our videos, as all comments, suggestions and feedback help us out.